Oil Change Boulder Colorado
Choose Fisher Service For Top-Notch Oil Change Service in Boulder
Here at Fisher Service in Boulder, our automotive technicians work hard to keep your vehicle running like-new by providing high-quality oil changes for all makes and models. There are a lot of frequently asked questions regarding oil and its vital functions, so we’ve put together a guide about this essential service.
How Often is an Oil Change Needed?
With their more efficient management systems and tighter clearances, the majority of new vehicles on the road today can drive without an oil change for longer than the usual 3-month or 3,000-mile cycle. However, be sure to check your owner’s manual to determine precisely when your oil should be changed.
What’s the Difference Between Synthetic and Regular Motor Oil?
Depending on your engine, common driving conditions, and driving habits, the type of oil your car uses can make a big difference.
- Synthetic oil provides greater overall engine protection and friction reduction compared to standard non-synthetic oils. After a series of stringent tests, synthetic oil is proven to work efficiently in harsh environments in order to maintain a normal engine temperature, regardless of how hot or cold it might be outside.
- Regular mineral oil works well for commuting to work and average driving, while synthetic oil would be preferred for commercial vehicles or for cars that are on the road more than average.
What Happens if I Don’t Get an Oil Change?
Not sticking to a regular oil change schedule will put your engine at risk of experiencing many issues. If you go beyond the recommended oil change schedule in your owner’s manual:
- The overall performance of your vehicle will decline.
- Due to improper lubrication, your engine will have to work harder to keep all moving parts functioning effectively, causing a drop in your fuel efficiency.
- Your engine may overheat and breakdown because it won’t have the proper amount of oil to transfer heat away from it.
How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
Typically, an oil change is one of the fastest services we offer here at Fisher Service. On average, our technicians can complete an oil change in about 30-45 minutes.
How Much Does an Oil Change Cost?
Regular oil changes currently start at $38.95, and you can contact our service advisor team for synthetic oil change pricing. We also rotate coupons for services here at Fisher Service, so check often to see if you can get an even more affordable price.
Certified Service is Just Around the Corner at Fisher Auto
To schedule your next oil change or general service appointment, call our service staff at (855) 219-2886. Our certified technicians are looking forward to serving you, and they’ll have your car back on the road in top-condition in no time!