Buy Honda and Kia OEM Parts in the Denver Area
If you’re in need of routine maintenance and reliable auto repairs near Denver, bring your vehicle to the Fisher Auto service center, located here in the heart of Boulder. Not only are we a trusted provider of high-quality automotive service, we also carry genuine OEM Honda parts and OEM Kia parts for drivers in the Denver area! Our comprehensive selection of replacement parts will match any Honda or Kia model, and our OEM components are manufactured with quality in mind.
OEM Parts Are Built to Last
Original Equipment Manufacturer, or OEM parts, offer a broad spectrum of advantages when it comes to replacing Honda and Kia auto parts. Unlike aftermarket parts, OEM replacement parts usually come in one type, are an exact replacement for the component that your vehicle was manufactured with, and are covered by an extensive warranty. For example, all Kia and Honda auto parts are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty that is redeemable at any Kia or Honda dealer in the country! Choose OEM parts in Denver here at Fisher Auto to get the highest quality components for your money.
Common Types of OEM Honda and Kia Parts
With continued use comes expected wear and tear. Some Honda and Kia parts that are commonly replaced with OEM components include the following:
- Brake Pads: Depending on how you drive, brake pads should be changed every 3 years or 30,000-70,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Battery: If you live in an area where the weather gets quite hot on a regular basis, you should replace your battery every 3 years. Otherwise, you can change your battery every 4 to 5 years.
- Belts: It is recommended that your vehicle’s serpentine belt be replaced after 75,000 miles or 6 years. If your engine uses a timing belt, it should be changed around the 100,000-mile marker or after 8 years.
- Headlights and Taillight Bulbs: Frequent nighttime driving will warrant headlight replacement after about 5 to 7 years. Uneven terrain can shorten the life of your headlights and taillights if they have filaments in them.
- Spark Plugs: Drivers who travel around 12,000 miles every year can change their spark plugs every 100,000 miles or 8 years, whichever comes first.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: Depending on the common weather conditions and temperature, wiper blades can be replaced every 1 or 2 years. They should be replaced more often if your vehicle is regularly exposed to hot weather and sunlight.
Order OEM Parts Online at Fisher Auto Repair
Instead of purchasing aftermarket parts from an independent shop, consider the quality and value offered by OEM Honda and Kia parts in Denver, found right here at Fisher Auto Repair! You can order parts online or through our maintenance team when you contact us at (303) 245-6414. Once your parts are ready for pickup or professional installation, take a trip to our service center at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder.