Need Replacement Tires Near Erie? Choose Fisher Service and Reap the Benefits
When you need new tires from a service center near Erie, Fisher Service should be your first stop. We have a price-match guarantee that gives you the lowest prices and makes us one of the best places for Erie drivers to buy tires. We do more than just slap a new pair of easily affordable tires onto your vehicle, though. As a full-service tire center, we provide some extra benefits when you buy your tires from us.
And if we find out that you need some suspension work done—maybe you hit a pothole or a curb—our on-site body shop has you covered.
Why Drivers Choose Us for Replacement Tires Near Erie
The fact is that the average tire center near Erie will sell you a set of tires, mount them, balance them, and send you on your way. That’s what most drivers expect, too. But we don’t think that’s enough. When you buy your new tires from Fisher Service, we include the following benefits:
- Free Tire Rotation
- Up to 2 years of Road Hazard Protection Insurance
- Free Flat Repair
- Free Winter/Summer Tire Swap
Those are just four of the reasons Erie drivers have made Fisher Service their tire center. But all of these benefits come with buying a new set of tires… how do you know when to buy new tires?
When to Replace Your Tires
“When should I replace my tires?”
We can’t tell you how often we hear that question here at Fisher Service. We don’t have an easy answer for you, aside from “when the tread wears too thin,” but just when that will happen can depend greatly on how well you take care of your tires.
But here’s how you can know if your tires have worn too thin:
- Check each tire’s tread depth. If the treads are ever thinner than 2/32 of an inch, you need to search for new tires.
- But wait… what if you don’t have a tire depth gauge? Keep a penny in your car and use it to measure the depth. The distance between the top of Lincoln’s head and the edge of the penny is about 2/32 of an inch.
When you buy new tires from us, we’ll take care of disposing them—we send them to a center that processes and shreds them to be used on playgrounds.
Why You Need Tire Service
Most tires will promise 60-80,000 miles of use, but that’s only if they’re taken care of properly. If you don’t regularly rotate your tires or if your alignment is off, they will wear unevenly, which can drastically shorten their lifespan. We’re one of the best places to buy tires near Erie because we not only give you incredible rates on tires and service but because we make sure you know how to best care for your tires.
No matter where you bought your tires from, we want to help you take care of them. Here are some of our most common services we offer:
- Tire rotations
- Tire mounting & balance
- Summer/winter tire swaps
- Front-wheel drive alignment
- All and four-wheel-drive alignment
It’s our pleasure to offer some convenience tire services to all drivers, free of charge:
- Hit a curb or a pothole? We’ll inspect the toe and camber of your alignment for free.
- Drive on lighter air—we’ll switch out the air in your tires with pure nitrogen. With extreme fluctuations in Colorado weather during winter months, nitrogen is often a better alternative.
- We refill and top off tires at no charge to you. We want your tires in top shape just as much as you do.
Whatever your tire service needs are, we want to help you out at Fisher Service. We make it a point of pride to offer outstanding tire prices near Erie, and if you don’t know when to replace your tires, we’ll be happy to inspect them for you.
Contact our service center today and schedule your appointment. We can’t wait to serve you.