Fisher Service Has the OEM Parts You’re Looking For Near Westminster
When drivers near Westminster need parts for their vehicle, they know there’s only one place to go – Fisher Service. We service all makes and models of vehicles, offering complete service, from fluid checks to auto body work for your vehicle. Our ASE-certified technicians work with the latest equipment to ensure your vehicle is getting the highest standard of service. No matter what your car needs, Fisher Service has you covered.
If you’re the type who would rather do it yourself, Fisher Service has you covered there, too! Our comprehensive parts department has quality OEM parts for Honda and Kia vehicle. If we don’t have your part in stock, we can get it for you quickly and help you get back on the road where you should be.
Fisher Service is easy to find, just 30 minutes from Westminster along US-36!
Why Choose OEM Parts?
Choosing replacement parts for your vehicle can be confusing. The choice between OEM and aftermarket parts alone can leave your head swimming. Fisher Service has a few points to help make that a little simpler:
- Factory Certified – OEM parts are manufactured by the factory that built your vehicle to work in your vehicle and are guaranteed to operate just as advertised.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – Genuine OEM Honda and Kia auto parts come with a 12-month/12,000 mile warranty, standard, to protect you from any manufacturer defects.
- Plug-and-Play – OEM parts are designed to fit your vehicle without the need for alterations or additional components. Simply pull out the old and plug in the new and you are ready to go.
- Investment Protection – Using genuine OEM parts will not only maintain your vehicle’s original factory warranty, but will help you maintain your resale value down the road.
- Quality – OEM parts have a higher initial investment but, since they are made of quality materials designed for your vehicle, you can bet they will last longer and need less frequent replacement.
The Parts You Need – When You Need Them
Even with quality care, parts wear down. Fisher Service has the parts and service that Westminster drivers need when their car requires attention:
- Batteries – Batteries should be replaced every 4-5 years, regardless of the miles they have on them. There’s nothing worse than staring at a dead car on a cold Colorado morning.
- Brake and Rotor – Stop and go traffic and hard driving can wear down your brakes and cause damage to your rotors. Brakes should be inspected frequently and replaced every 30 – 50,000 miles, or every 3-4 years.
- Spark Plugs – Small, but mighty, spark plugs should last about 100,000 miles, but dirty gas and rough driving can foul them more quickly. A quick inspection will let you know if yours are still in good shape.
- Filters – Essential for keeping dirt and debris out of your engine, the various filters on your vehicle should be inspected regularly and replaced every 3-4 years for optimum performance.
- Alternator – This component is essential for keeping your battery charged and providing voltage for the vehicle’s electrical system. High drain applications can cause the alternator to fail prematurely, making this a frequently replaced item in modern vehicles.
Order your OEM Parts Online 24/7 From Fisher Service
Fisher Service has a comprehensive inventory of OEM parts to help Westminster drivers get on the road quickly. Order parts online, or contact us (303) 245-6414. Our knowledgeable service staff is here to help you find what you need for your vehicle and answer any questions you may have. If you prefer, stop by our parts department at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder and see for yourself what a difference quality can make!