Fisher Service Has the OEM Parts Superior Drivers Need
Whether your vehicle needs routine maintenance, or an extensive repair, having access to qualified service technicians who know how to get the job done right the first time is essential. And if you’re looking for affordable service you can trust, there’s no better place to go than Fisher Service in Boulder.
That said, we also know many of you like to work on your car yourself, and if you’re in the market for replacement parts, our exceptional service department has a full line of quality OEM parts for any Superior driver’s Honda or Kia vehicle. Whatever you need to complete your project, we have it in stock—or can get it quickly and for less than you might expect. And if you need help installing a part, our mechanics will happily be of assistance.
Fisher Service is located at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder—just 14 minutes away from Superior when you take these directions:
- Head east on Bridge toward S. 2nd Ave.
- Take the 1st left onto S. 2nd Ave.
- Turn right onto Marshall Dr.
- Take the 1st left onto McCaslin Blvd.
- Turn left onto S. Boulder Rd.
- Take the 2nd right onto 76th St.
- Turn left onto W. Baseline Rd.
- Take the 2nd right onto N. 75th St.
- Turn left onto CO-7 W/Arapahoe Rd., and we’ll be on your right.
Why Choose OEM Parts?
Making the choice between OEM and aftermarket replacement parts can be confusing. With all of the attention today on instant savings, it’s easy to get pulled into the trap of paying less now for aftermarket parts, but because of their flimsy materials, you won’t save in the long run. There are a number of reasons why OEM parts are a better bet for long-term repairs:
- Factory Warranty – All OEM parts are shipped with a standard 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. You never have to worry that you’ve wasted your hard-earned money on defective parts when you shop OEM.
- Ease of Installation – Because OEM parts are designed to fit your specific vehicle, you won’t have to worry about having to modify your car to get the part to fit—modifying your car can undermine your original manufacturer warranty. That’s a worry when you go OEM. Simply pull out the worn part and replace it with the OEM part, and you’re back in business.
- Resale Value – OEM parts maintain the integrity of your vehicle, and thus its resale value, because of their reputation for quality.
- Higher Quality – OEM parts represent a higher initial investment, but they also have a reputation for quality that is well-earned. OEM parts are designed to last at least as long as factory original parts, meaning fewer replacements than so-called bargain alternatives.
Extensive Parts Selection
Over time, parts wear down. But whether you need to replace a part due to regular wear or catastrophic failure, Fisher Service can help. We have a full line of OEM parts in stock. Here are some of the most frequently replaced parts we carry:
- Windshield Wiper Blades – Wiper blades are designed to last a year—2 in ideal conditions. If you notice that your visibility is beginning to decrease, it’s time to change your wiper blades.
- Engine Belts – The serpentine belt is designed to last 75,000 miles, or about 6 years. Hard driving, defective parts, or environmental damage, can cause the belt to fail prematurely.
- Shocks and Struts – Shocks and struts are designed to last the life of your vehicle, but after 50,000–75,000 miles, you may begin to notice less responsiveness from your ride. Replacing these parts can restore your vehicle’s handling to like-new performance.
- Muffler – Newer, stainless steel mufflers are designed to last 10 years or 100,000 miles. Environmental conditions, such as road salt, rough terrain, or debris, can cause premature failure, however.
- Battery – Regardless of driving conditions, most batteries aren’t designed to last more than 4–5 years—less in climatic extremes. If your vehicle is hard to start, or you notice sluggish performance from your electrical system, it may be time for a replacement.
Order OEM Parts Near Superior Any Time From Fisher Service
Order your parts when it’s convenient for you. Use our online parts form to let us know the make and model of your vehicle, as well as the part you are searching for, and we’ll get it for you. Need a little more help? Call us at (303) 254-6414 and speak to a specialist who can answer your questions and get your project back on the right track. If you prefer to speak to a specialist in person, stop by our service center at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder, and we’ll be happy to give you the help you need. At Fisher Service, our commitment is to quality and service. We can’t wait to show you what a difference that can make.