Car Maintenance and Auto Repair Near Superior Has Never Been So Easy
When looking for a trusted source of OEM parts and auto service near Superior, the place to go is Fisher Service in nearby Boulder. Our ASE-certified technicians provide the full slate of professional maintenance and repair services for vehicles of all makes and models. In addition, we carry a comprehensive inventory of genuine OEM auto parts. When it comes to providing quality auto care solutions, we’ve got you covered.
Why choose us over other auto repair shops? We not only provide our customers with personalized attention and expert service and repair, we go the extra mile by offering benefits that you just won’t find anywhere else. These benefits include:
- 3 Years/36,000 Miles Basic Warranty
- 38 Service Bays
- 11 Technicians with 10+ Years Experience
- 10% Discount For US Service Members
Certified Maintenance and Repair on All Makes and Models
Drivers in and around Superior come to us for everything from routine and scheduled maintenance services, to major engine repair and transmission replacement. We even provide expert auto body work and collision repair. There’s really no job too big or too small for our qualified technicians.
Here are some of the most common services we provide:
- Oil Change: Keeping up to date on your oil change schedule will keep your car running smoothly and efficiently, and actually extend the life of your engine. Your owner’s manual will provide you with the proper oil change interval for your vehicle, but it is usually recommended to have your oil and oil filter changed at least once a year.
- Tire Balances: When a tire is out of balance, it will negatively affect crucial suspension components such as the shocks and bearings, which will create unsafe driving conditions and lead to costly repairs down the road.
- Transmission Fluid Change: Your transmission is the product of precision engineering, and transmission fluid helps to keep it all operating smoothly, reducing the potentially harmful effects of wear and tear. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommended schedule for changing the transmission fluid to maintain the health and longevity of your transmission.
- Transmission Problems: Like we said, a transmission is a product of precision engineering, and if your vehicle is experiencing any problems such as grinding, sluggish response, or leaking transmission fluid, you’ll want one of our trained professionals to take a look at it.
- Brake Service: Your brakes are the most important safety feature of your car, so you want to make sure that the entire brake system is always in top condition. A brake inspection should be performed at least every 12,000 miles, and the brake pads replaced every 25,000 miles.
- Dent Repair: Our auto body experts can seamlessly repair all dents, dings, or scratches. No matter how extensive or minor the damage may be, we’ll have your car looking like-new again. We specialize in paintless dent removal, which is a quick, inexpensive, and effective method of repairing small dings and dents.
An Extensive Inventory of OEM Parts
There simply is no substitute for genuine OEM replacement parts. Only original equipment manufacturer parts are engineered to the exact specifications of the make and model of your vehicle. While it is true that OEM parts are usually priced higher than aftermarket parts, there are a number of long-term cost-effective benefits, such as:
- OEM parts are more reliable and longer lasting than aftermarket parts
- Guaranteed quality backed by a manufacturer warranty
- Using OEM parts will help your car maintain the maximum re-sale value
- The factory warranty on your vehicle requires that only OEM parts be used in order for the warranty to remain valid
Schedule Service at Fisher Service!
Stop by our Superior area auto service and repair center and allow our team of professionals to help keep your car safe and always running at peak performance levels. Schedule an appointment with us online or by calling 303-245-6414. We are located at 6025 Arapahoe Rd. in Boulder, near the Flatirons Golf Course, just an 18 minute drive from Superior via McCaslin Boulevard and CO-7 W. We hope to see you soon at Fisher Service!