Need an Auto Body Shop Near Lafayette? Go With Fisher Service.
At Fisher Service, we have a reputation as one of the most dependable auto body shops near Lafayette, servicing all makes and models. Whether you need serious engine repair or a routine oil change, our state-of-the-art auto service center is here for you, and we are staffed with only the best ASE-certified technicians. We know your car inside and out, and we make it our job to restore it to pristine condition, using only OEM parts and manufacturer-approved fluids on your vehicle.
There’s a reason why our Boulder service center is one of the most trusted names in auto repair and maintenance, so visit us for your auto care needs and see the Fisher difference firsthand.
Routine Maintenance is Essential to Your Car’s Longevity
Short of ensuring your gas tank never goes dry, routine maintenance is quite possibly the most important part of owning and caring for a car. We know that it can be easy to think that you can just put off routine maintenance until it’s convenient, but the fact is that you run the risk of doing serious damage to your vehicle and its engine if you don’t keep up with its maintenance. Skipping some routine auto care procedures can even endanger your safety.
- Oil Change:Many drivers know that they need a regular oil change—roughly every 3 months or 3,000 miles—but if you don’t know why it’s important, you may think you can put it off. Oil needs to be changed regularly because it breaks down over time and picks up impurities. If your oil can’t do its job, your engine components will feel more friction, eventually scoring and warping them.
- Brake Fluid Flush: You may know the importance of changing your brake pads, but your brake fluid is arguably just as important—and many drivers never change it. Flushing your brake fluid does the same thing as an oil change, clearing out gunk and debris and pouring in new brake fluid, giving you a responsive brake pedal with improved stopping power. We recommend every 30,000 miles for a brake fluid flush for optimal performance.
- Tire Balances: Tire balancing can be just as important as tire rotations for getting the most out of your tires. Unbalanced tires will wear unevenly, which can eventually affect your alignment and cause all sorts of problems. Get your tires balanced with every rotation—about every 5,000 miles—and make sure your tires last.
- Transmission Fluid Change:Your transmission fluid is to your transmission what oil is to your engine. Routine transmission fluid changes and flushes are the best way to keep your gears shifting smoothly and easily. If you let your transmission fluid age without changing it, you can eventually start slipping gears and causing serious (and expensive) damage. We recommend a transmission fluid change or flush every 15-20,000 miles.
Auto Repair Near Lafayette Has Never Been Easier
Even if you follow your owner’s manual to the letter, keeping up with all of your routine maintenance, you will eventually need repairs on your vehicle. Even the most well-maintained engine falters at some point. Luckily for you, we handle more than just routine maintenance here at Fisher Service. Our technicians are able to take care of any and all of your auto repair needs as well, including:
- Transmission Problems: Maybe your gears are slipping or you find your car lurching forward a second or two after you put your foot down on the accelerator—these are just some signs of transmission problems we take care of daily. How we fix your transmission problems will depend on just what’s wrong with it, but rest assured that whether it requires a rebuilt or replaced transmission or just a fluid flush and fill, we’ll put you back on the road in no time.
- Brake Repair: Few parts of your car are more important to your safety than the brakes. Whether you find yourself with a spongy and unresponsive brake pedal, have heard a grinding noise as you come to a stop, or feel your wheel vibrating excessively as you come to a stop, these are all brake issues we can take care of at Fisher Service. Depending on your brake issues, you could need new or resurfaced rotors, new brake pads, a brake fluid change, or an overhaul of your brake system. And we’ll be happy to take care of it all.
- Dent Repair: We practice paintless dent repair at Fisher Service, cutting out the costly fill-in process that some body shops use, making it easy and affordable to get your car looking like new after a fender bender or a door ding. No matter the size or place of the dent, we’ll make sure your car leaves our service center looking like it just came off of the assembly line.
- Replacement Parts: When any of our services require replacement parts—or if you’re the kind of driver that likes to handle their own auto maintenance—we have OEM Kia and Honda parts on-site, and we use nothing but the best, manufacturer-recommended parts and fluids in all of our service and repair work. We use OEM parts because it’s the only way to be certain your vehicle will perform at its best, and we think you deserve nothing short of the best.
Schedule Service at Fisher Service!
Whatever your auto service or repair needs are, we are here for you at Fisher Service. Ask around the Lafayette area, and we’re confident that you’ll hear plenty of drivers satisfied with their experience with our service center—we’d like to add you to their ranks. Schedule your service appointment online today, whether it’s auto body repair, an oil change or transmission fluid flush, or serious engine repairs. We look forward to serving you!